An ecological proposal
Minimizing packaging – reducing size.
As soon as you open an iHam case you will see that we have prioritized the product and minimized the packaging, as much as we could.
At iHam we have preferred that the product stand out above everything else, for two very clear reasons:
- So that it enters through the eyes, that is why almost 80% of the front of each of our envelopes is a large window so that you can see the product as soon as you open the pack.
- Because we think that minimizing packaging and working with the most ecological materials in the market is not only the response to our commitment, but also because our customers demand it.
THE MOST ECOLOGICAL PACKAGING IN THE MARKET
So, when you receive your iHam order, you will find the following materials:
- A delivery envelope from our logistics operator, made of low-density polyethylene, with 70% reprocessed material, which you must throw in the yellow container.
- Our iHam case made of recycled kraft cardboard, which you can throw in the cardboard and paper container.
- Our iHam packs with 42.2% less plastic than standard packs in the Market, that you can throw in the yellow bin.
- Lastly, the tray that goes inside the pack and on which the product is placed, which is 100% bio-compostable and, therefore, you can throw it in the compost bin (organic products).
LESS IS MORE
We know. Some of you ask. Why 50 grams?
Well, because after much analysis we have come to the conclusion that 50 grs. It is a perfect portion to serve on a normal size plate (as in the photo).
A portion of 50 grams is basically:
- Huge for one person (only suitable for true professionals).
- Generous for two people.
- Sufficient and adequate for three people (if obviously the aperitif is accompanied by other products or followed by a good meal).
- Light and perhaps in need of some other accompaniment for four people.
EnIt is a perfect portion to combine several of our iHam products, such as the two types of Ham or Shoulder that we offer (Acorn-fed 100% Iberico or Cebo de Campo 75% Iberico) with any of the four sausages (Acorn-fed 100% Iberico Presa, Acorn-fed 100% Iberico Loin, Acorn-fed 100% Iberico Salchichón and Acorn-fed 100% Iberico Chorizo).
And of course, for our repeat offender friends, you can always open more and more packs until you empty the fridge! Remember that you can always scan the QR code that comes on the packs or in the case, and repeat any of your orders in a few seconds.